– Strength Through Cooperation –
NADIC’s purpose is to strengthen relations between the United States and Norway by promoting the defense and homeland security capabilities of the Norwegian industrial community. NADIC seeks to enhance existing relationships by promoting awareness of capabilities and products and services offered by the Norwegian defense and security community.
- To promote and develop awareness of the mutual defense and security policies consistent with strategic objects of the U.S. and Norway, strengthening historic ties between the two nations.
- To promote and develop defense and security policies favorable to Norwegian interests with the U.S. Congress and the executive branch of the U.S. Government.
- To perform research strengthening Norwegian and U.S. defense and security industries’ cooperation.
- To develop tighter relationships between Norwegian and U.S. research & development organizations and industry dedicated divisions.
- To help resolve problems and disputes that may affect or limit access to the U.S. military market.
- To ensure that U.S. government officials are informed of the unique capabilities of the Norwegian defense and security business community.
- To provide its membership with educational services and related support for “doing business” in the United States.